Romans 15:4 (New International Version, ©2011) "For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope".

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my ministry blog! I hope that this can be a place for women to come and meet Jesus. It will be a place for encouragement (in the posts as well as lists of resources to help them in their Christian walk). I plan to list my favorite books, Bible studies, resources, websites, etc.
This is a work in progress, by no means complete, so keep coming back to see new stuff added!
Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging world! :D I hope you have fun with it. I don't know a whole lot about it, but if I can help, just ask.

    Hugs,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Ellen! It's great to have you here!!!
    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the land of blogging! I look forward to reading your blog entries often, and have added you to my favorites list! Please visit me anytime on my blog!

    ReplyDelete