Romans 15:4 (New International Version, ©2011) "For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope".

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Living Proof

I know! I have not updated this all week. I will be giving a synopsis, next week, of the event I am attending this weekend.......Living Proof Live with Beth Moore, San Diego!! Can't wait!! Sometimes a girl just needs to get her tank filled. That's what I look forward to! I have high expectations that I will have a deep encounter with Jesus this weekend - He and I have some business to take care of together. He is a BIG GOD, and so I can count on Him using this event in a BIG WAY in my ministry and personally. Stay tuned...........

No comments:

Post a Comment