Romans 15:4 (New International Version, ©2011) "For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through the endurance taught in the Scriptures and the encouragement they provide we might have hope".

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

David Powlison on Bob Newhart

Way back at the beginning of this blog, I posted the Bob Newhart youtube sketch that pokes fun at counseling, and I titled it "How NOT to Counsel". I love the sketch, it is so funny!! But this is the first response to it by a Biblical Counselor that I have come across that is so well stated. Take a look at the sketch (and be prepared to chuckle!), then read this excellent blog post by David Powlison, a counselor I highly respect and appreciate.

David Powlison on Bob Newhart’s "Stop It!" Sketch

Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment